Parents typically spend some time at home say they have to work wonders to keep the kids entertained. And for those who work, added pressure is the fact adjust working hours for children are cared for at all times.
But not everything has to be that way. Please find below a number of tips to also enjoy the vacation of your children. “Best formula is undoubtedly” throw “of the family whenever possible, or resort to professional caregivers, which is not always easy to find and accessible to all family economies “
Get the balance.
If you work full time, or you are a part-time parent, it is important to have a balance between work and be home with the kids. After all, it’s holiday time and you deserve to enjoy it.
For many parents who work full time have to find alternative solutions for childcare places an additional burden of stress. The data reveal that this responsibility often falls more often on the mother.
In fact, having the opportunity to check out the work to be with the kids (which is an achievement), often ends up not being very satisfying for adults. Most people try to do some work at home or finish chores and backward at the same time, look after children, which ultimately is not very relaxing.
The best formula is undoubtedly “throw” of the family whenever possible, or resort to professional caregivers, which is not always easy or affordable for all household economies.
Find time for yourself.
A little peace and quiet can do wonders for your health. Therefore, try to make time for yourself during the holiday period. “Teaming up” with a friend / neighbor who also has children can work remarkably well.
Keep them busy.
Not only are the parents who must adjust to new routines during the holidays. Younger also need a period of adjustment. They have to find new ways of structuring the day and “interact” with others “will be at your service.”
Normally there are lots of local information on leisure activities dedicated to smaller house. You can even look for ideas on web pages devoted to the family. If you resort to an organized activity, be sure that the level of supervision and safety of children you are to your satisfaction.
Here are some helpful ideas for activities, especially when it’s raining or when it is not possible to devote the whole day to do some hiking:
- Treasure Hunt: Hide small gifts throughout the house. This game is compatible with most ages, if we adapt the difficulty of hiding.
- Bite the apple: Ata an apple to a string and hang it from the lintel of any of the doors of the house. Giving a little touch to the apple pendant sets turns children achieve bite without using hands.
- Macaroni necklaces: Younger, link and other hollow macaroni pasta with long strips of wool can provide hours of fun and beautiful pieces of unique jewelry. Do not forget to put tape on one end of the wool to prevent the paste out. The paste can be decorated with colorful paintings, but you must be aware that this creativity can lead some fun extra cleaning after finishing the game.
- Old standbys you can always turn to other popular entertainment in the family as are biking, fly kites or just wallow in a park.
Fun and healthy food.
Sometimes simply changing the routine, as the type of snacks or food that you give to the children, it may be enough to give the feel and own vacation fun. Among others, we show the following suggestions for healthy and fun foods:
- Popcorn: Popcorn is a great fun for kids, parents very cheap and very healthy snack for all.
- Milkshakes: Mixing banana or other fruit with milk, whisking as you can be part of a delicious snack. Throw in honey flavor, vanilla essence and a (plain or flavored) yogurt for delicious variations.
- Homemade pizzas: Although it may be a bit cumbersome (especially, the little ones are the cooks), it can be a great way to have fun with cooking and dinner. You can buy pizza bases, tomato sauce, melted cheese and a myriad of possible ingredients for children to combine them to your liking and even draw faces with them.
- Cute Mexico: The stars of Mexican food, tacos and burritos are other interactive and healthy meals. With fillings in the center of the table (minced meat, leaves well washed lettuce, tomato, avocado, cheese) and corn tortillas by hand, children can have fun feeling real chefs.